- NPO JaNetで http://web.arniella.com/logistica/centros-de-almacenaje/campa-abierta/ お預かりした寄付金を集計して全額寄付口座に入金いたします。 （集計口座の銀行手数料は別途引かれます）
- http://jrmusicexec.com/bbf-indigo-launch/ 501c-3税控除対象。領収書を集計後に発行予定です。
- 寄付の仕分け、利用方法に関しては、 Buy Alprazolam Eu 被災者の状況を調べ、JaNetから直接ご本人へ寄付する予定でおります。
- 全ての寄付金の寄付終了後、 Buy Generic Diazepam Uk 寄付していただいた方々へ寄付の内容の明細をご報告させて頂きます。
East Harlem Gas Explosion Relief Fund
As an organization aimed to support Japanese nationals living in the U.S., NPO JaNet has set up a fundraising website to aid the Japanese victims and their families involved in the East Harlem gas explosion that occurred on March 12th.
- All donations will be deposited into a bank account set up exclusively for the East Harlem Gas Explosion Relief Fund, and will be used to assist the Japanese explosion victims and their families (Please note: a nominal bank fee will be subtracted from your donated amount).
- We will deliver the funds directly to the victims. The amount of the funds to be distributed will be determined based on the level of damage suffered by each affected party.
- As a 501c-3 organization, we will issue tax exempt receipts to the donating parties upon request.
- We will issue a donation report after funds are distributed to the victims.
http://web.arniella.com/author/carmen/?lang=enfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeedfeed/feed/ While the objective of our relief funds is to aid the Japanese victims and their families, we share the anguish and suffering of all affected parties, and continue to have them in our prayers.
Cheap Valium Online India http://communityresiliencecookbook.org/2015/05/07/cookbook-link-text/ For donation and other information, please contact Hirofumi Sakaeda, the Chairman of the Board, NPO JaNet firstname.lastname@example.org
http://jrmusicexec.com/tag/philly-home-jamz/ NPO JaNet (IRS 501-c-3 qualified non-profit organization)